Change of address

What you should do if you have changed address

If you are changing your address it is essential that you provide us with your new address and date of entry. This information allows us to provide you with an accurate council tax bill and keep our records up to date.

You can write to us at the address given or you can download the pdf icon Council Tax Moving Address [84kb] form.

Please use the 'contact us' box if you have any questions. For more information, see 'related pages', 'downloads' or 'other useful websites'.

A to Z of services